Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

I Heart Faces: Beautiful Eyes


I Hope You Know

To My Son,
I hope you know how much I love you so,
I might embarrass you from time to time
By giving lots of love and needless kisses,
But you need to know Mom loves you so,
Before you were born I didn't know
just how much I would love you so,
But when I looked into your eyes for the first time,
I felt my heart grow and grow,
A Mothers love is hard to explain,
Not everyone will feel the same,
Now that you are getting older I felt the need to tell you,
Just how much I love you so,
Time may pass day after day or year after year,
But the love I have for you grows
nearer and dearer to my heart each day and year,
To My Son I hope you know just how much I love you so.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This weeks theme over at I Heart Faces is Beautiful Eyes. All of my children have beautiful eyes...three sets of blue and one set of brown, my girls have had a million photos taken of them, but my little man always seems to escape my lens, so I was very proud that I captured this photo as he only sat still for about 30 seconds. I could stare into those baby blues all day, if he would just sit still:)
Head on over to iheartfaces.com to check out other amazing entries.

1 comment: