Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I Heart Faces: Yellow (blog move)


Someone told me there's a girl out there with love in her eyes and flowers in her hair.
Took my chances on a big jet plane, never let them tell you that they're all the same.
The sea was red and the sky was grey, wondered how tomorrow could ever follow today.
The mountains and the canyons started to tremble and shake
as the children of the sun began to awake. ~Led Zeppelin~


***********************************************************************************
 She is my sunshine, my baby, my littlest girl..She is full of giggles and smiles and mischief and fire. I watch her grow older day by day and wish so badly she would stay...This photo sums up her personality...a picture is worth a thousand words...I get it.......


.

No comments:

Post a Comment